Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Look

I have been growing a beard since I got back to Utah from my Christmas visit in Wisconsin. I've grown sick of it and decided that it was time for a new look. The real reason for the new look is for my Jackson Hole ski pass picture. This is what came of my new look the first night.

Reverse Goatee


Yes I am serious


Time to get Rednecked out


But I definitely couldn't show up to work like this. Even though the VP loved my new look from Wednesday night, I had to look a little more professional than that. So I took it back to the '70's. I had a lot of double takes as I talked with coworkers.

A Man's Mustache


Oh Yes, Sexy


I knew you'd like it

2 comments:

Liv said...

eww.

baby r.t. and house too said...

Gross, grody, gross. Please tell me it's gone.