Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pogo Stick on Steroids

If there's one thing I like about my generation and those just a little bit older than me is that we love to bring things back from our childhood, but when we do bring it back we take it one step further.

Let's take pogo sticks for instance. They were cool back in the day (probably everyone's childhood) but they lacked the "takin' it to the next level" capability. Well some genius had the idea to make a pogo stick out of stronger materials, add 12 more springs to the equation, and call it the Flybar. This thing can actually propel you over 7 feet high if you know what you're doing. Paul actually bought one of these $200 plus items and we convinced him to bring it into work. Let's just say that we weren't too talented with it and "barely" missed the 7 foot mark. Here's a few shots:

"What?!! I'm only a foot high?!"


"How about now? Huh?!?! Still the same? Watch this!"


"Wow that was close. I'm done!"


Paul banging his knee getting on the thing.

1 comment:

Liv said...

my step dad has one of those. he pogos so freakin high!