Sunday, October 25, 2009

Joey's Wedding

I know that I've slacked on this so I'll give you a little blurp on the most ridiculous, fun, exciting, touching, joyful, crazy, humorous, and out of control weekend.

That's pretty much it; I don't know how to describe it any better than that.

No really, I enjoyed being home with my second family. I've missed the Kraemers and this was a great weekend being together. I was so honored to be in Joey's wedding party. We definitely rocked the house, were loud, obnoxious, and joyous. I really can't detail how much fun we had.

Here's some pics

Marjean and Me

















Greg's wife Jess, Greg, Me, Sara, Ally, and Sara after Rehearsal















Getting the boys ready
















My wedding party counterpart and me exiting






















Let the party begin







Jeremy at the end of the night


No comments: