Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Demo at Alta and the Goldminer's Daughter














I had a pretty good weekend working the demo with Icelantic at Alta Ski Resort.  The snow stayed good after the New Year's Eve dump and we had some good turns; the phrase for the 1st and 2nd day was "it does not suck."

I rocked it out with Ashley and Scott, and brought my friend Carmen along to get her out of the house and on the slopes.  I met a lot of people, hyped up the skis and company with lots of skiers, and had a blast.  I did get some footage of the event, combined it with some footage that Scotty captured, and produced an edit to promote the Goldminer's Daughter and Alta Ski Resort.  I tried to be a little more up beat and stylish with this edit.  This edit, as well as my ski tuning edit, is up on Icelantic's website also. Enjoy.

2 comments:

All Mountain Access said...

Hey Alex, nice to see you guys out showing off the skis! Icelantic does a great job of really getting people stoked about their skis. The Goldminer's Daughter looks pretty sweet. We are an Icelantic dealer, when you get a chance you should check out www.myallmountainaccess.com and also find us on Facebook.

It's nice to see a few shots were incorporated into the weekend as well.

- David
All Mountain Access

Alex said...

David,

Thanks for the good word. I'm a fan of AMA now.

Alex