Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day: I love you Mom

I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. I am probably the only 26 year old that brags about how awesome his mother is, and was, while I was growing up. I really do love you.

You've kept me in your prayers, which is something I both know and feel. You raised me to be independent and to think on my own. You've sacrificed so much for me throughout my life that I am forever indebted to you. I wish we could be closer to each other in proximity.

As I sit here typing this post late at night, trying to put my thoughts together to let you know how I feel about you, it is turning out to be an inadequate means of expression. I wish I could be there when you read this, to look you in the eyes, give you a big hug, and tell you "I love you."

Happy Mother's Day

No comments: