Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday Night fun


















Saturday night was a good night. We definitely had a lot of fun. Justin, Jordan, and I went to the MLS Western Conference Finals Game: New York Red Bull vs. Real Salt Lake. And yes, you are probably also wondering how a team from New York is in the Western Conference. I really don't know and my only reasoning is that the MLS is pretty small. Unfortunately Real lost 1-0. They had 3 good scoring opportunities in the last 10 minutes and couldn't capitalize.


















After the very chilly game finished, we ran across the street to Joe's Crab Shack before the masses arrived to replenish and warm our famished, frozen bodies. To tell you the truth, I wasn't cold. Many freezing cold belays ice climbing have given me more than enough experience to dress accordingly when the temperature drops.

After our feast we hopped back on TRAX, headed back to the city, and went out to a sports bar-dance club. We had a bunch of fun on a guys' night out. We ran into a girls' night out group of early 30 year olds and had a fun time dancing and joking with them. It was a good night: fun was had, laughs were frequent, and good memories made.

1 comment:

Liv said...

Kev and I were right down the street at my brother's on Saturday night. They were talking about remodeling my bro's house and I was whining about wanting to go home.

Your night sounds more fun :)