Monday, March 2, 2009

Jackson Hole Trip #2

Alright we made it out to Jackson Hole once again.

We arrived two days after the snow, but managed to get some good turns in on the Headwall during the morning on the first day. Unfortunately that was the highlite of my trip. I dropped Corbet's Couloir again: twice. I brutalized it the first drop. On the second day, I hip checked going into it, recovered for a bit, and then washed my tails out going down as I still had too much weight in the back seat. That really pissed me off as I really wanted to stick Corbet's. I did visit the Doug Coombs Cave afterwards and caught my breath. Enjoy the shots.

Jared waiting on top of the Headwall



Katie, Trevor, and my finger hiking up to the Headwall



Jared lining up a small drop on the Headwall


Corbet's Couloir



The Doug Coombs Cave


More Cave


The tight entrance which I had to duck


Looking out at the tram before I jumped the drop


Looking back up at Corbet's right entrance

No comments: