Friday, April 23, 2010

Time For Upgrades

Since I've really gotten into making short film edits and want the best quality I can get, I've started thinking about upgrades more and more.  The first thing to do, other than get better at editing and video capture, is to get a better broadcast channel.  I recently moved all of my videos over to Vimeo under a Plus account.  I have thoughts on a new camera to use next season and most importantly I need to upgrade my processing hub with a new iMac.  But since that'll be upwards of $2800, that'll have to wait. 

My channel link for Free 2 Be Productions, which will hopefully be an LLC by the end of the summer, is:
http://www.vimeo.com/free2be

So to show you the visual quality of Vimeo, here's a short edit I put together of ski buddy Ross sending it on a very fun line.  Ross is about 42 years old by the way.  Just another testiment of mind over matter.


Ross MacD Sending It from Free 2 Be Productions on Vimeo.

No comments: