Friday, November 12, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone

Once again, as if clockwork, having the stars align, and the seasons change, it appears as if I have disappeared.  Not necessarily, but I just haven't had much that I feel is exciting to post about.  But as we roll into winter and the lifts at my resort are about to start turning, it's time to get back to posting.

I have been thinking about goals for this ski season and am about finished with it.  I will definitely post those here in the next few days.  But for now here are two edits that I have completed for two of the Portillo Big Mountain Telemark Camp first week campers.

The first completed goes to Ian Scobe.  This kid was a hilarious jokester and made this fun with his carefully executed comments.


Ian Scobie - Mad Ballin' from Free 2 Be Productions on Vimeo.


The second edit out of the gates is for Matt Tilleard.  This Aussie was such a great guy and funny nontheless.  I love Aussie sarcasm.   Here ya go Matt, I love this song you recommended.


Matt Tilleard - Aussie Power from Free 2 Be Productions on Vimeo.

No comments: