Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Opening Weekend

It was a really good opening weekend at Snowbasin.  Who wouldn't want to enjoy four days of getting back on the sticks and knocking the rust of your edges?  The resort keeps impressing more and more each year.  This year they brought in a new park specific groomer and absolutely crushed it for the first mini park.  Now I'm not a park guy, but if I was, I would be super stoked for the new layout and the possibilities of what's to come.

I did happen to put together a quick and dirty edit of the weekend activities.  Now this isn't my best work technically and I'm just not that happy with it as nothing really flowed through me as I edited.  And I may have blown a few good shots or two (extremely underplayed) which contributed to the outcome.  But here's the video, and feel free to share it and this site if you feel like doing so.  One more thing, I have an announcement coming up soon about my new ski sponsor.



No comments: