Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Day with Kev, Liv, and Maddie

So I happened to have a whole Saturday with no plans. What to do? Well I decided that I'd give my day up to helping Kev and Liv. They just recently bought a house, which is just a couple blocks away from me (that's awesome because I have three friends in the neighborhood now), and they are currently remodeling it before they move in. You can check out their progress by going to their blog, and I have a link to it on the right hand side.

Having neighbors is great because it allows me to walk for just 5 or 10 minutes and be at a friend's house.

So I walked on down to Kev's place and told him to just have me do whatever. This is what we did accomplish: cut a drain pipe hole in the bathroom for the tub's new location; ripped out a door in the master bedroom; and framed a doorway for a closet that is yet to be built. Take a lookie here.

The great soon to be coat closet.





















The end of a fun day.

No comments: