Saturday, July 19, 2008

Camping: At it once again.


Here I am once again out camping: same game, different crew. The cool ting about this time is that I didn’t have to do any of the planning or organizing. Charlotte handled everything. This time we went up to Green Canyon in Logan. I was a blast. I only knew Charlotte and Joni out of the group that I was in. We met up with a bunch of people already up in Logan. They happened to snag a really cool secluded campsite tucked away and under the canopy of a grove of trees.

I got bunked up with Joni for the night. She was a lot of fun and we enjoyed staying up late talking about life, her boy toys, Charlotte, girls, and what we really wanted to be doing with our lives. I will say this, I am pretty sure that this was the worst night of camping sleep that I have ever had. It was really warm in the canyon during the night and my sleeping bag was a little too warm for it. Anyhow, enjoy the pictures.

Joni setting up a tent for the first time


Sleeping mat blow up montage



Cheesy Group Shot


Hanging up my hammock over a scary broken limb trying not to fall and impale myself


Hammock Fun



Take notice that Charlotte is cooking THREE hot dogs and they were all for her


Sterling and Alex


Campsite mascot that we saved from the firepit

I don't really know what's going on with this picture


The cheesey couple


Charlotte and my response to the Cheesey couple


One last late night hot dog


Joni stole that last of my hot dog


Getting ready for bed


Not really a morning person


Cleaning out the tent

No comments: